Ranked the #1 Inn in the entire county of Mendocino!
Glendeven Inn Mendocino is listed in Sunset Magazine's 2018 Travel Awards under "Hotels That Impress."
Glendeven Inn Mendocino is ranked alongside notable properties such as Carmel Valley Ranch, Carmel-by-the-Sea, CA, Hotel del Coronado, Coronado, CA, Monarch Beach Resort, Dana Point, CA, Tetherow, Bend, OR among other amazing properties.
Thank you Sunset!
Our all-new one bedroom Beach Trail Cottage is now available for rent! It has been completely remodeled and refurnished. It is perfect for a romantic getaway.
With south facing whitewater views down the coast, a master suite upstairs, a full kitchen with all new appliances and cabinets, a luggage and changing room on the main floor with an all marble bathroom this is private understated luxury at its best.
Perfect for walks down to the beach at your doorstep, or out the back to the ocean cliff trails, this house is just steps to the main Glendeven grounds.
For those cool foggy summer days and cozy winter nights,enjoy the radiant floor heat throughout the entire cottage.
AN HISTORIC MENDOCINO INN
The #1 Inn in Mendocino County on TripAdvisor.
Celebrating 150 years for the main Glendeven Farmhouse (est. 1867) Glendeven Inn Mendocino strives daily to provide one of the best lodging experiences on the Mendocino Coast.
At our intimate 10-room inn we offer not only rooms, but an experience -- eight acres with roaming livestock, ocean views, wood fireplaces remade daily, the only Mendocino-County-only wine barn serving bottles for onsite or offsite enjoyment, acres of private gardens and much more.
We offer visitors a sense of peace, beauty, and privacy. Glendeven Inn Mendocino is two miles south of the village of Mendocino and surrounded on three sides by Van Damme State Park. We're close to all of the restaurants, shops, galleries, Anderson Valley wineries, and all of the North Mendocino Coast attractions.
Glendeven Inn Mendocino is an eight-acre ocean-view farmstead lodging that offers romantic bed and breakfast accommodations on the California coast. The Glendeven Inn is known for its comfort, class and renowned reputation.
What sets us apart from other Mendocino properties?
- A Diamond Collection Inn on BedandBreakfast.com identified as a top distinguished inn in North America
- Complimentary large, hot, in-room breakfasts with Glendeven farm eggs in all inn rooms. (Vacation rentals excepted.)
- Large ocean-view rooms with wood burning fireplaces
- 50+ Mendocino County and Anderson Valley wines by the bottle for purchase
- A setting like no other with 15 acres of manicured gardens, pastures, and forests surrounded on three sides by Van Damme State Park, and just two miles from the Mendocino Village
- Meadows of grazing llamas and free range egg-laying chickens
- Pristine nature reserve trails at your doorstep
- Full service concierge desk
- Complimentary EV Charging Stations: Two Tesla car chargers and a Clipper Universal car charger
The Glendeven Inn bed and breakfast is Vogue Magazine, Travel+Leisure, Food & Wine, New York Times, and Sunset Magazine's pick for Mendocino Lodging and Accommodations. Our location is ideal for discovering the treasures of Mendocino, Little River, the Anderson Valley Wineries and Vineyards, the California coastline and beyond.
Escape to this romantic Mendocino B & B hideaway on the spectacular California coast, with 50+ local wines sold retail at the Wine Bar[n]. Our charming Mendocino Inn provides serenity, tranquility and a peaceful environment for those traveling to Northern California wine country.