Ranked the #1 B&B Inn
in Mendocino County
AN HISTORIC MENDOCINO INN
Glendeven Inn Mendocino strives daily to provide one of the best lodging experiences on the Mendocino Coast. At our intimate 10-room inn we offer not only rooms, but an experience -- eight acres with roaming livestock, ocean views, wood fireplaces remade daily, the only Mendocino-County-only wine barn serving bottles for onsite or offsite enjoyment, acres of private gardens and much more.
We offer visitors a sense of peace, beauty, and privacy. Glendeven Inn Mendocino is two miles south of the village of Mendocino and surrounded on three sides by Van Damme State Park. We're close to all of the restaurants, shops, galleries, Anderson Valley wineries, and all of the North Mendocino Coast attractions.
Glendeven Inn Mendocino is an eight-acre ocean-view farmstead lodging that offers romantic bed and breakfast accommodations on the California coast. The Glendeven Inn is known for its comfort, class and renowned reputation.
What sets us apart from other Mendocino properties?
- Chosen by the Select Registry as a top distinguished inn in North America
- Full, gourmet, hot in-room breakfasts, with Glendeven farm eggs
- Larger than average, ocean-view rooms with wood burning fireplaces
- 50+ Mendocino County and Anderson Valley wines daily by the bottle for purchase
- A setting like no other with 8+ acres of manicured gardens, pastures, and forests surrounded on three sides by state park, but just two miles from the Mendocino Village
- Meadows of grazing llamas and free range egg-laying chickens
- Pristine nature reserve trails at your doorstep
- Full service concierge desk
- Complimentary EV Charging Stations: Two Tesla car chargers and a Clipper Universal car charger
The Glendeven Inn bed and breakfast is Vogue Magazine, Travel+Leisure, Food& Wine, New York Times, and Sunset Magazine's pick for Mendocino Lodging and Accommodations. Our location is ideal for discovering the treasures of Mendocino, Little River, the Anderson Valley Wineries and Vineyards, the California coastline and beyond.
Escape to this romantic Mendocino B & B hideaway on the spectacular California coast, with 50+ local wines sold retail at the Wine Bar[n]. Our charming Mendocino Inn provides serenity, tranquility and a peaceful environment for those traveling to Northern California wine country.